I’ve finally found the time to start a blog.Â I plan to talk about my favorite things to do which are website design, making money on the Internet orÂ what ever elseÂ is on my mind.
To those who are curious about what I do during the day, here is a list of some of the things I’ll do in a typical day:
- handle product sales (web templates, photo galleries, etc.)
- answer emails with questions about my services
- respond to quotes for website design
- respond to quotes for custom web templates
- browse the digital point forums for info on Google, Adsense, and to buy content
- add new articles and content to hoover web design
- think ofÂ ideas for new websites
- make new web templates
- maintenance on my sites
- check out user submitted content for problems
- site maintenance for my customers
- manage freelancers/finding freelancers to do work
For the past few weeks I’ve been working on a new website that’s taking a great deal of time to complete. I’m should be able toÂ finish up by Monday or Tuesday next week so that I can move on to the next project on my to do list.
Content Â© 2008 Hoover Web Design http://www.hooverwebdesign.com