Business Home >> Free
Legal Forms >>
Legal Pleading Template for Civil Court Filings
Use this free Legal Pleading Template for Civil Court Filings.
This legal pleading template has 1-28 lines along the left
side of the template and a vertical line along the left and
right sides of the template. To use the legal pleading template
you simply fill in the following information:
- The name of the parties involved. The parties involved
might be the plaintiff vs. defendant, appellee vs. appellant,
appellant vs. appellee, petitioner and respondent, debtor,
- The names of the plaintiffs;
- The names of the defendants;
- The case number i.e. No. 12-3-456789-1;
- The number of firms filing this pleading;
- The title of the pleading;
- The pleading title summary;
- The names of the firms attorneys for the case;
- The firms name and address.
The document is in Microsoft Word format so that you can
type in your own information.
[ Download legal pleading
to Making Money Online with Your Own Home Business