Business Home >> Useful
Standard Legal Documents >>
Storage Space Lease Form
The Storage Space Lease form is a legal document
in which an agreement is made for a Lessor who desires to
lease to Lessee and Lessee desires to lease from Lessor the
premises as described in the document.
This Agreement is made and entered in this _(1)_ day of ________(2)________,
19_(3)_, between _________(4)____________, of ________________(5)__________________,
hereinafter referred to as "Lessor" and ________(6)_______,
of ___________(7)_____________, hereinafter referred to as
WHEREAS, Lessor desires to lease to Lessee and Lessee desires
to lease from Lessor the premises generally described as ________(8)___________,
it is herein agreed as follows:
1. Lessor hereby leases to Tenant, the premises described
above for a term of _____(9)____ beginning ________(10)_______
and ending _________(11)_________.
2. Tenant agrees to pay the rent herein provided subject
to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
3. Rent shall be payable in equal monthly installments to
be paid in advance on the _(12)_ day of each month, to the
address of Landlord as stated above or at such other address
as Landlord may, from time to time, require.
4. Upon receiving any payment of the rent in cash, Lessor
agrees to issue a receipt stating Tenant's name, a description
of the premises, the amount of rent paid, the date paid and
the period for which rent is paid.
5. Lessor covenants that the leased premises are clean and
dry and that there exists no violation of any applicable building
code, law or regulation.
6. Tenant agrees to use the premises exclusively for the
storage of personal property, merchandise, supplies or other
material owned by Tenant and for no other use.
7. Tenant understands and agrees that the use of electricity
for food freezers, refrigerators and other appliances is not
8. Tenant agrees to keep the immediate premises in good order
and to advise Lessor or his agent of any needed maintenance
9. Tenant shall not store any items outside the storage area
nor dispose of any trash outside the storage area other than
in containers provided by Lessor.
10. Tenant shall not keep or have in or on the leased premises
any article or thing which might be pronounced "hazardous"
or "extra hazardous" by any responsible insurance
11. Tenant agrees not to commit a nuisance in or upon said
premises so as to substantially interfere with the comfort
or safety of occupants of adjacent buildings.
12. Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage due
to fire, theft, water, wind, hurricane or any cause whatsoever
to the property of Tenant, nor is Lessor required to carry
any insurance to cover same.
13. Tenant, at his own expense, shall obtain his own insurance,
if any, to the property stored in said premises.
14. Tenant shall not sublease said premises without the written
consent of Lessor.
15. Tenant may not make any alterations to the premises without
the written consent of Lessor.
16. Tenant agrees to make a security deposit in the amount
of $__(13)__ to be used by Lessor at the termination of this
lease for the cost of repairs, if any, to the premises caused
by the intentional or negligent acts of Tenant.
17. Lessor agrees to return said security deposit to Tenant
upon Tenant's vacating the premises in a clean condition subject
to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
18. Lessor shall have the right to enter said premises at
any time to inspect same, to make repairs or to enforce this
19. Tenant, at his own expense, may provide a suitable means
of locking said premises, giving a key or combination to any
locking device to Lessor so that he or his agent may effect
entry for any of the purposes enumerated above.
20. Tenant agrees to notify Lessor in writing 15 days in
advance of vacating the premises.
21. Tenant agrees that this lease shall be subject and subordinate
to any mortgage or mortgages now on said premises, or which
Owner of said premises may hereafter at any time elect to
place upon said premises.
22. Lessor and Tenant agree that this lease, when filled
out and signed, is a binding legal obligation.
23. Lease constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this
Agreement on the date first above written.
The information in this document is designed to provide an
outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal
plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and
state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal
counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.
If this document is of use
to you, please provide a link back to Hoover Web Design.
to Making Money Online with Your Own Home Business