What are the steps to getting
a web site designed by Hoover Web Design?
2. We will contact you to pin down the details
of your project and provide you with a free quote
on your project.
3. Once the client has approved of the
quote, we'll type up a web design agreement which
outlines the scope of the project.
4. The client will need to return the
web design agreement along with a 50% good faith
5. Once the deposit has been received,
work will begin on your project.
6. We usually design 2 or 3 mock web site
designs based on client input and marketing materials.
7. The client chooses which design he/she
likes best and advises of any changes he/she wants
8. We stay in constant contact with the
client on the progress of the site. Based on client
input the site gets completed.
9. After site completion, the client pays
the remaining 50% balance.
10. The client site is made available on the web.
Ready to get started? Request
your free quote today.
© 2000-2016 Hoover Web
Design. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be downloaded, copied or reproduced without the
written permission of Hoover Professional Web Design.