What are the steps to getting
a web site designed by Hoover Web Design?
2. We will contact you to pin down the details
of your project and provide you with a free quote
on your project.
3. Once the client has approved of the quote,
we'll type up a web design agreement which outlines
the scope of the project.
4. The client will need to return the web design
agreement along with a 50% good faith deposit.
5. Once the deposit has been received, work will
begin on your project.
6. We usually design 2 or 3 mock web site designs
based on client input and marketing materials.
7. The client chooses which design he/she likes
best and advises of any changes he/she wants made.
8. We stay in constant contact with the client
on the progress of the site. Based on client input
the site gets completed.
9. After site completion, the client pays the
remaining 50% balance.
10. The client site is made available on the web.
Ready to get started? Request
your free quote today.
© 2000-2014 Hoover Web
Design. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be downloaded, copied or reproduced without the
written permission of Hoover Professional Web Design.